- US ITER Current + Upcoming Procurements
- US Partner Lab Procurements
- ITER Organization Calls for Nominations/Expertise
- ITER Organization Competitive Task Agreements
- ITER Partner Opportunities
June 4, 2020: Hot Cell Complex Virtual Information Day
Register by May 28, 2020. Registration form available for download.
Sponsored by Fusion for Energy (F4E) and the ITER Organization
More information: https://www.iter.org/hcc-event
ETEBA Business Opportunities and Technical Conference | Knoxville, TN | October 8-10, 2019 | website
ITER Business Forum | Washington, DC | September 10, 2019
- ITER Director General Bernard Bigot - ITER: A Core Element of US Fusion Research Towards a Burning Plasma (pdf)
- US ITER Project Manager Ned Sauthoff - Business Opportunities with US ITER (pdf)
- ITER June 2019 Drone (YouTube video)
- Building the Heart of ITER (YouTube video)
Our Procurement Strategy
The US ITER Project Office (USIPO) conducts its tendering process for in-kind design and equipment contributions in accordance with US law and policy, our DOE Contract and the appropriate procurement arrangement with the ITER Organization. Most acquisitions are conducted as competitive, best value procurements, with evaluations based on technical and price factors. Awards are made to financially responsible, technically responsive and capable suppliers worldwide.
Typical technical factors for evaluation include the level of understanding and capability of meeting requirements, the supplier’s quality program, and past performance/previous experience. Suppliers must qualify for inclusion on the USIPO Approved Supplier List (ASL) as a condition of award.
Our Procurement Process
- Interested vendors should express interest in upcoming US ITER Procurements through the contact (POC) on the Upcoming US ITER Procurements page.
- Companies that express interest in a business opportunity are included on the source list and furnished with a solicitation package when it is released.
- US small businesses may reach out to the ORNL Small Business Programs Office for additional resources: https://smallbusiness.ornl.gov
Last Updated: May 26, 2020 - 11:14 am